Assistant Media Planner
The Assistant Media Planner will support both the Media Strategists, and Media Planner in all aspects of campaign development, and execution. The primary focus will be on digital media, but an understanding of print/broadcast is a plus.
· Utilize research tools to gather information and drive key insights and strategies to be used in developing media plans, such as industry trends, demographic profiles, media usage habits, media costs, competitive spend data, and gathering screen shots
o Tools include, but are not limited to eMarketer, @Plan, Google Insights etc.
· Development and management of digital marketing campaigns
o Participate in the development of media strategies and plans
o Monitor spend across campaigns and maintain daily trackers
o Create and manage creative specs sheets and details
Trafficking & Reporting
· Trafficking and reporting of digital marketing campaigns
· Bachelor’s degree
· Up to 1+ years experience working on digital media campaigns at an agency or as part of an internal department
· Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint or Mac equivalent (Keynote)
· Experience with the following tools preferred:
o Third party ad serving tools: DoubleClick
o Nielsen planning tools: @Plan
· Excellent verbal/written communication skills
· Strong quantitative and analytical skills
· Time-management skills
· Demonstrated commitment to teamwork
· Acute attention to detail
· Self starter
Interested in SCC, but don't see the job posting that you're looking for? Please submit your resume here for consideration for future openings.
We're looking for a strong creative mind with equally strong shooting and editing skills to join our team as a content creator. The content creator will be working on agency video projects and in SCC’s content studio, MAKE247. This person is a jack-of-all-trades, able to take ideas through the creative process from start-to-finish. Our content creator must be confident in collaborating with our team and clients to concept, shoot, edit, and design. This person should have a high-energy approach with a positive attitude, ready to grab a Canon 5D to run-and-gun or rig cameras and lights for a studio shoot.
JOB DESCRIPTION: HR/RECRUITING INTERN
Okay, so maybe you've had some terrific experience, and now you're now ready to take your career to the next level at an exciting, happening shop. Well here it is. We’re a hot, fast-growing independent Chicago agency that's looking for talented, accomplished, inventive, polished (and really fun) individuals to join our kick-ass team.
We're looking for people who get the 'brand' thing, yet understand that we need to make the cash register ring for our clients. Individuals who can be mature, cerebral, strategic, lofty in one meeting, and a make-it-happen dynamo that gets stuff done (with awesome quality and attention to detail) later that same day.
Sound exciting? There is never a dull moment here! We offer an awesome, creative environment, already stocked with nice, talented folks on a mission to make this shop the next big thing. We pay well, have great benefits, and free beer. Need we say more?
The HR/Recruiting Intern is responsible for assisting the HR Generalist and HR Manager with recruiting efforts and HR administration for SCC.
· Open and manage job postings on SCC website and discipline specific/college job boards
· Maintain records of recruiting activities
· File inbound applications and resumes, and correspond with applicants to confirm receipt of applications
· Coordinate and schedule interviews with candidates and hiring managers
· Steward candidates through interview process
· Track and organize freelance resource documentation
· Assist HR Generalist with SCC College Recruiting Program
· Support HR Generalist and HR Manager with other ad hoc projects (job descriptions, background checks, application development, filing, internship program, etc.)
· Assist in benefits administration
· Manage the benefit administration of all HR portals
· Coordinate the performance evaluation process
· Administering and organizing webinar and internal training courses
· Filing and record keeping
· Assemble new hire paperwork and orientation folders
· Draft orientation schedules, schedule orientation meetings, and facilitate meetings
· Set up new hire desks with supplies and orientation schedule
· Assist with administration of SCC Gym Membership program
· PTO Reconciliation
· Assist with ACA Reporting
· Bachelors Degree
· Interest/experience in Recruitment/HR
· Highly organized
· Keen attention to detail
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
· Able to adapt and change within a fast-paced, demanding environment
· Strong time-management skills
· A quick study